Friday, May 11, 2012

Sprite Biscuits?

So, I saw this recipe on the side of my FB page.  Once in awhile they look yummy, so I print them out and try them later.  We made these awhile ago, but I am just getting to posting now.  We were having soup for dinner and wanted something new to try, so we said, why not?  The recipe was for 7-Up Biscuits, but we only had one can of Sprite in our fridge.  So, we made Sprite Biscuits.

There are only 4 ingredients.  Oh, yummy ingredients.

Start with 2 cute kids, ingredients and the recipe.

Bisquick?  Check!

Sour Cream? Check!

She takes her time.

He got a turn too.

Sprite?  Check!

Ohh, leftovers!

My turn!



Add butter (or not) and YUM!

Add soup!  Okay, as you can see the biscuit barely made the picture by the time I pored a bowl of soup.
Yummy dinner.

I love it when my kiddo's help by making dinner.

Here is the recipe:


  1. That's some mighty cute helpers you got there, lady!

    1. Thank you ma'am, I think I'll keep 'em.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...